Monday, December 5, 2011

Cremate or Buried

Monday, December 5, 2011

Admin
Date


Sukihotu,

Have you wonder how would you like to be handled when you leave this world? Would you like to be cremated? Or would you prefer to be buried?

These are things we seldom talk about when we are alive. Therefore when you passed away suddenly. Your loved one who decide that for you. They will give you a send-off that they think it's best for you and those who are still alive.

I'm off a Chinese descent and and according to our Chinese traditional culture set by Confucius, our remains should be buried. But today I'm a practising Buddhist, I think I would preferred to be cremated. I also think land are scare and therefore we should save space by cremating.

Along this line, my good friend Bro Wuan forwarded me this article which run a story about how a Korean, Mr. Bea is able to turn ashes into crystal beads. Which I thought is a clever idea. Pls click here to read the article.  I personally think this trend will catch up soon. I believe many people would prefer to keep nice looking crystal beads rather than ashes in an urn.

You can also read the news here and here. Enjoy reading the article. Pls share your comment with us if you have any.

Mettacittena
Bugs Tan
bugstan@gmail.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment