Sunday, December 4, 2011

Come and see...

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Admin
Date


Sukihotu,

During the Dhamma talk which I delivered at the Ti Ratana Buddhist Center Taman Eng Ann Kang last Friday, I touched on the charter of free inquiries based on the Kalama Sutta. To bring the audience to understand what Buddhism can offer, I begun by touching on the major religions of the world. Here is the glimpse of my talk.




Though the crowd was half the normal sitting, but I still enjoyed delivering the talk. I took the people around the world and draw them many centuries back. I think they enjoyed the talk too.

Till then, may you be free from danger. May you be free from physical and mental suffering. May you be well and happy.

Mettacittena
Bugs Tan
5th Dec 2011



0 comments:

Post a Comment