Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Generosity

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Admin
Date


Mr. Grenda - Most generous boss in Australia

Sukihotu,

Many years ago when my daughter was young, she asked me to help her to look for a story that carry new on generosity. I flipped the paper from front paper to last. There were none. I then took yesterday's paper to look through. There were also none. I then look through the entire stack of paper, but there is still none.

This is absurd. What's wrong with this world I asked myself in disbelief. I am stunt I cannot find an article that has a story on generosity!!! Bewildered. Puzzled. That was my feeling. But it soon turned into frustration and disgusted.

I then told my little daughter, daddy will try find something in the office tomorrow. That was it. I couldn't find anything useful for her.

Today, after more than 10 years. I found something really worth talking about. This man, Mr. Grenda from Australia sold off his bus company. he pocketed a lot of money for this deal. Then decides to share a big portion of it with his staff. This is what I call generosity.

It's really hard to find a story like this. Not to mention, a man like this.

Well done Mr. Grenda. I salute you for your compassion, your generosity and your willingness to part your hard earn money. May your merits brings you happiness and good health. Pls read the full story here from bbc

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu
Bugs Tan 
2nd Feb 2012



0 comments:

Post a Comment