Monday, January 30, 2012

World Class Sportsmen

Monday, January 30, 2012

Admin


Sukihotu,

Here are 2 friends who fought each other bitterly on court. Look at how happy they are out-of court.



For those of you who can't laugh your heads off, pls click here to go to You tube

I love watching them play on and off the court.

And here's another tennis great who I adrored very much. I saw him beating Nadal at the Australian open 2012 in a marathon game of nearly 6 hours. Longest tennis final of all time. In the  last game, Djokovic was out of breath. He was visibly punctured. I thought Nadal would easily grab the title. But Djokovic has stronger mental strength and came back to take the championship. That's how close these 2 fighters were.

It was one of the best tennis game I've seen. Well done both.



Here is the link to You tube

Mettacittena
Bugs Tan
30th Jan 2012



0 comments:

Post a Comment