Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thank you

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Admin

Sukihotu,

This blog has past a hundred thousand hit today. Oh boy am I happy or what? This reminded me of a joyful occasion when my father bought me a bicycle when I was a budak kecil (small boy). I felt soooo happy. I can ride far and wide just like any other kids.

About the same time 3 years ago, I started this blog with the hope that it'll help me to cultivate my knowledge in Buddhism. I also hope it'll strengthen my spiritual path. 3 years later, I guess it has worked pretty well for me. I've gained a lot more knowledge. I've made some new friends. And I've continued to walk on the Noble 8 Fold path with stronger commitment.

This blog has also brought me joy. Especially connecting long lost friends who found each other after seeing their friends on this blog. Boy isn't it a strange way for people to find each other. But it happened here.

I'm also very happy to learn that many of my articles has been re-published by others on their blogs. This amazed me. Especially when I see some of my articles translated into foreign languages.

I've also received many comments for my articles. Luckily most of them are positive comments. There are a few from Sangha members thanking me for explaining certain things in a simple way. This makes me even happier.

Some bloggers get a million hits in 3 months while I only get a fraction of that after 3 years. But achieving this milestone is big thing for me. And I'm truly satisfied.


May I take this opportunity to thank you for your kind support. Pls continue to stay with me. You have brought me joy and a lot of moral support. Thank you. May you be well and happy always.

Mettacittena
Bugs Tan
14th Sep 2011

P/s: By the way I also maintain another blog which I write abt creativity and innovation. You can have a look here



0 comments:

Post a Comment